Friday, December 10, 2010

I will keep this post short and sweet.....and get to the pictures.....

Since I last posted, Shay has lost a tooth and turned FIVE!!!! Ethan is growing like a weed and says a lot of different things now, but he is persistently sick. We are taking him to an Ear, nose, and throat doctor so see about ear tubes, which is scary but if it makes him feel better, then it will be worth it.

  This past Saturday we celebrated the marriage of my cousin Jonathan to his new bride Anita(Congratulations!) and Shay had quite the full dance card.  All of the little boys took a turn dancing with her, and, much to her Daddy's demise, she got kissed on the cheek!  She had such a good time!

On Sunday, as a surprise for Shay's birthday,we visited Disney World. Both of the kids (and the adults) had a blast! My mom and dad, my sister Becca, my brother Ty, and my cousin Tomi went with us.  Here are a few pictures from the wedding and from Disney....









No comments: